Walk with Jesus is a powerfully moving, multisensory family outreach event that guides families along Jesus’ footsteps during his last days on earth. During this engaging event, families will journey through five stations and participate in impactful activities as they:
- Travel to Jerusalem for Palm Sunday
- Sit down for the Last Supper
- Pray in the Garden of Gethsemane
- Discover the sacrifice of Good Friday
- Celebrate freedom from their sins at the empty tomb that first Easter morning.
Discover the true meaning of Easter that you will never forget at Cedar Shoals Baptist Church on March 21, 2015 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. Make sure to experience the adventure with your every member of your family.