A Godly Mother is Called by God
- A godly mother submits completely to God’s will.
- A godly mother is obedient to God’s will.
- A godly mother does the will of God.
- A godly mother does not have to be perfect.
- Godly mother make mistakes.
- A godly mother never relinquishes the title of MOTHER.
POEM: My Mother
Your love, I know—I’ve seen your tears;
You’ve given to me my life.
You’ve walked through hours and days and years
Of heartache, toil and strife.
To see that I could have the best
That you could give to me,
You gave up needs and often rest—
You viewed eternity.
To do His will my highest call
And by your special care
I stood and walked and did not fall,
You held me up in prayer.
Though strands of gray may brush your hair,
And miles divide our way,
I know that by your quiet prayer
You’ve helped me day by day.
You’ve shown me how to give, to share
To put my own needs last.
You’ve helped me see and be aware
That life is so soon past.
To spite your love I would not dare,
For there’s not another
Who spreads her gentle love and care
Like you—My Loving Mother.