Part 1 Struggling with a Silent God
- Setting the Scene.
- Habakkuk is upset. (Habakkuk 1:1, 3-4)
- First, he was upset about the indifference of God to the sin of His people.
- Second, he is upset that God has not answered his prayers.
- Third, he is upset about the judgment that is coming upon Judah.
- God is silent.
- Why does God sometimes delay answering our prayers?
- 1. Our motives may not be right.
- 2. It might not be the right time.
- 3. It may not be God’s will in your life.
- God wants to grow us spiritually while we wait.
III. What should you do when God is silent?
- Make sure you aren’t the reason for God’s silence.
- Keep on praying until you get an answer.